What kind of information do we collect?To provide you with all information regarding our products and services, we must process certain information about you. The type of information we collect starts with you signing up for an account on the Platform, giving necessary information for opening of your account, such as your name, country of residence and email. We also collect the information regarding your IP address, log data and purchase code, as well as the information provided by cookies. You can learn how to access and delete information we collect upon request.
What information about you we receive from others?
What kind of information may others collect when you are using the platform?When using the Platform, you may be linked to third-party services that will collect certain personal information from you. This information is not collected or used by us and it is a subject to privacy policies of such third parties.
How do we use the information that we collect?We use the information to enable your use of the Platform and its features and to assure security of use and prevent any potential abuse. We may use the information that we collect for a variety of purposes including:
- Promotion — With your consent we send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests and events;
- Promote safety and security — We use the information we have to verify accounts and activities, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of the Platform, and promote safety and security. For example, we use data we have to investigate suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. When necessary we conduct the identity check of the users within the comment section in order to prevent the abuse of the comments and reviews.
- Verification of Services — We use the information we have in order to perform necessary checks and verifications regarding the use of support services. For example, we use purchase codes to verify whether you are entitled to use Services that you have gained by purchasing Theme via third-party website.
- Product research and development — We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Platform and Services, by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
- Communication with you — We use the information we have to send you various communications, communicate with you about our products, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
How is the information shared?
How can I manage or delete information about me?
How do we operate and transfer data as part of our Global Services?
How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
How to contact us?